IFS officer yoga’s in horoscope

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Sasirekha

Please predict whether I have yogas in my birthchart to become ifs officer
      Dob:20feb1988
      Tob:06.05am
      Pob:karur, tamilnadu

TMR

I do not find any such combinations in your horoscope to get a good job under the King or government. However you will have a satisfactory career elsewhere.

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is Makara.
      Budha in lagna-It is good.It shows intelligence and activity.
      Lagna owner Sani is in 12th house..
      You will face obstacles in life.
      Second house-sun and rahu..Sun represents govt service..
      Rahu with Sun is not good to hold big govt jobs.
      Tenth house owner Sukra is exalted in 3rd house.
      But it has combined with neecha Budha.
      So,tenth house owner got weakened.
      Tenth house is being seen by Guru.
      It is good for govt job.
      As Lagna owner is weak,I agree with Sri TMR’s views.
      [email protected]

TMR

We will be the happiest persons if you can prove us wrong!!!

Jeegarkumar Gamit

Will i become IFS OFFICER ?
      DOB : 29/01/1998. TIME – 10:15 AM
      PLACE – Bhiloda Gujarat India

TMR

I am sorry to note that you do not know that the pronoun “I” should be written in capital letter. How can you expect to become an IFS officer!!!

Jeegarkumar Gamit

I am sorry to note that you don’t know ,this is one of the biggest mistakes one can make. Writing at home and writing in the exam hall are two entirely different scenarios.

TMR

An All India Services officer has to be on duty 24 hours of the day, wherever you are.

Phani

DoB: 6th Mar 1992
      Time: 14:30 +-5 mins
      Place: Hyderabad Deccan, India
      Question: Dear Sir, What are my chances to become an IFS or other Civil Services Officer? Do I need to perform any japas/danas?

TMR

No Japas or Danas will help you get the Civil Services jobs. You have to do well in the UPSC examinations and get a good rank too. As per your horoscope evaluation, I do not find any chance to get through any civil service examination unless you are belonging to reserved categories.

Anagha Kadam

Name- Anagha Kadam

Age-24

Birth date- 10/04/1997

Birth place- Mumbai, Maharashtra

Birth time- 10:00 AM

Education- Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy

Question- Sir i wanted to know do i have any chance of clearing upsc cse for foreign services in year 2023?

TMR

It is highly unlikely that you will get through CSE since your career house is not strong enough.

Himanshi

Hello sir

26 Nov 1991

12:12pm

New delhi

Is there any chance to clear IFS in 2022 or 2023 ? Pls rply

TMR

You may write the UPSC examination for civil service and you may get some job with the govt. not necessarily IFS.

Shivani

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My birth date is 01-05-2000  birthtime 16:16 sir I want to become a doctor mbbs    one will I become a doctor .</p>

Shivani

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Sir I want to become a doctor mbbs one will I able to crack the entrance exam neet. An entrance exam for mbbs college my birth time is 16:16 birth date 01-05-2000 birth place pusad Maharashtra India</p>

TMR

You can definitely try to write NEET and there are good chances of getting through the examination with lower ranks.

Shivani

What about civil service jobs for me ?

TMR

Lower ranked civil service jobs are also possible since Sun is very powerful while all other planets are malefic.

Sakshi
      1. Will i able to crack upsc exam for IFS date 21-12-2003,time(17:45) – place -pusad (Maharashtra).
      TMR

5 planets in your horoscope are weak in your horoscope. Though you will have a successful career in life, it may not be with the Govt.

Shivani
      1. Sir I have virgo ascendent 11 lord moon  placed in 7 house should I wear pearl stone or not ? 16:16 pusad Maharashtra India 01-05-2000
      TMR

Your 7th house lord Jupiter is in the 8th house and is a weak malefic too. Moon as such is strong in the horoscope. Yellow Saphire is a better stone for weak malefic Jupiter. No harm in wearing Pearl too as a ornamental appendage. You have a strong Pravarjya yoga too details of which you can get from the internet.

Shivani

Sir I need  Ur help my parent want to get married to my paternal cousin and I don’t want this marriage cause I want to  crack the neet  exam  as because my parent r forcing me I am unable to concentrate on my study . Sir literally my head get panic when I think of my marriage with that person and no when is listing to me and no even they want to delay that marriage 1.  16:16  pusad Maharashtra 01-05-2000 sir pls tell me what will be right for me  cause I really required a help .

TMR

I think you should tell your parents that you do not like the proposal and want to pursue a career.

Shivani

Told them many time but they are not read to listen  they think that this is good for me ( marriage  ) and they think that education can be pursue after marriage    think after marriage there will be more challenges

TMR

I can only sympathize with you.

Arnav

Namaste sir,
      30 mar 1995 ; 22:04 ; Ujjain, MP
      Is there any chance to clear IFS?

avani bansal

Sir, my details are
      24.12.1994 10:48am Delhi, India
      I am already in group B govt service, but am aspiring for Group A service through UPSC, specifically IFS. If you could please tell whether it is a possibility astrologically.
      Thanks!

Sameer

Name- Sameer

Birth date- 02/04/1995

Birth place- Raghunathpur, West Bengal (86-39E, 23-32N)

Birth time- 07:02 PM

Question- Sir I wanted to know do I have any chance of clearing UPSC CSE for foreign services?

TMR

There is no chance of you being employed as an IFS officer. Many of your houses are very weak. If you wish to have a full scientific evaluation, you can come through Paid consultation as is indicated in my profile.

RAM

Will I crack 2022 UPSC Exam and will get Indian Foreign Officer post ?
      My details are DOB : 04/05/2001, Time : 06:30 am , Place: Dist. Beed, Maharashtra, India. Currently I am running through Rahu Mahadasha, Rahu Antardasha

TMR

May be you can crack the UPSC exams by 2024 with hard work and earnestness.

J

20/09/96 2.50 pm Tuticorin Will I become an IFS officer?Which year I will clear UPSC sir?

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The topic ‘IFS officer yoga’s in horoscope’ is closed to new replies.