improving a relationship with astrology

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bijayata Neogi

My DOB is 11.10.1991
      Time of Birth 07.35 pm
      Place of birth Barakar, West Bengal

Because of some misunderstanding , one of my senior office colleague ended the good relation with me which was very much familiar even with my husband, with my family also. but I am unable to satisfy him with my views. I was tried hard repeatedly but nothing works. I want to know when and how will i get the previous good relation with him? Really i want the good relation back . Please help me

• #131425 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently in the main period of Ketu and sub period of Mars till June 2023. Then you will enter the main period of Ketu and sub period of Rahu till July 2024. Your Shani Dhaiyya is also going on as your rashi is Scorpio and Saturn is presently in the 4th house from Moon. The period is not good for you, even your best efforts will not bring you the desired results. So it is best to leave things and not try to push things the way you want or desire, because it can go adverse and against your liking. Doing the remedies below will help you get mental peace and remove stress.

1. Keep fast on Mondays

2. Light a Diya under a Peepal tree every Saturday evening

3. Visit Hanuman Temple every Tuesdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131432 Reply
      Bijayata Neogi

Thank you so much..
      Sir, When will i free from dhaiya? Is it possible to get rid from the problem after this phase?

• #131434 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your shani dhaiya will complete on 29 March 2025. Doing Shani remedies will help during this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131440 Reply
      Nandhini

I want to know about my future love life and career

• #131442 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Nandhini please make your own post and put your birth details for free astrology help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #131473 Reply
      Astrologer Ji

Chant Gayatri mantra daily for at least 108 times and you will see the positive results

• #131491 Reply
      Jagriti Patra

• #131492 Reply
      Jagriti Patra

I want know about my career and study and will I get true love in my life

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #131473 in improving a relationship with astrology
Your information:

Cancel