In search of job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sachink

Sir, I am searching job.
      I am born on March 1st 1972 at 1.12pm in Maharashtra Pune.
      Please advice. I am financially stressed. Your prediction will give me guidance.

• #102566 Reply
      TMR

Your 8th and 9th houses are highly afflicted and that is giving you problems. May be if you relocate from your place of birth to a far away place(more than 2000 kms), you may find better transitory influence of planets.

• #102578 Reply
      Sachin

Thank you.

Me and wife has started a business in the field of business consulting, based on my experience. I had a contract which was terminated prematurely by customer in sept 2019. New contracts / business is yet to be finalised. Do you see any growth in this venture.

• #102588 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid consultation for such specific questions after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #104490 Reply
      Purva

Sir,
      Please suggest ways to earn income for me.
      My husband is not having job for two years and his business is not doing well. He started business as he was not getting job. He made me his partner in the business officially. My details are as below.
      DOB 15th sept 1975
      TOB – 6.20am
      POB – Solapur

• #104567 Reply
      TMR

You have an excellent horoscope as far as business is concerned. The only weak houses in your horoscope are the marital house and House of debts and diseases(7th and 6th houses). Looks like the problem is with your husband’s horoscope.

• #104690 Reply
      Purva

Can you advice which business will work for me.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #102566 in In search of job
Your information:

Cancel