In which career should my sister go?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashankh

Dear sir,
      My sister completed her graduation (B.Com) in 2014 and since then she tried to accomplish different masters degrees but she lost interest in all attempts, now she is pursuing masters in Sociology. My mama (her father) forcefully married her last month, and now she very upset and want to pursue some profession, she is not interested in being a house wife. Sir can you please suggest that what type of masters study and profession she should pursue?

Birth details:

Bhavna Jain
      D.O.B-24 December 1992
      Female
      T.O.B- 16:05:00
      P.O.B- Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
      (She is currently living in delhi)

• #24744 Reply
      TMR

Her marriage and her dislike to marital life has nothing to do with her preference of subject in which she wish to do her masters degree. Social Welfare is a good subject to pursue her career where she will be able to help people including like the one she is suffering from now. She has a potential good career ahead of her as per her charts.

• #24747 Reply
      Ashankh

Sir, so that means she should go for Sociology? Would that be the optimal profession for her?

• #24748 Reply
      TMR

Please check on the internet the professions possible for Sociology post graduates.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: In which career should my sister go?
Your information: