INTERCULTURAL LOVE MARRIAGE LIFE AND KATI DHOSHAM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      NISHA

Sir,
      I’m Nishal from Chennai,TN.I was born in Pune- Maharashtra. Actually i’m trying to tie knot with a foreigner,he is from Germany.It’s purely a LOVE MARRIAGE devoid of all religion-ism,caste-ism etc but i have little faith in kundali matching and such marital rituals.When i checked with my horoscope i seem to have Rahu-ketu dhosha,so i might face difficulties in relationships and marriage and also when i checked in astrologymag we both have kati rajju dhosha. I’m much worried cause of this.Because i know its not going to be a easy marriage and after all that there is no use of it if the problems persists.
      So please tell me a way to get out of this trouble,whether there will be problems like divorce in future if i marry him or anything else,when is the proper time for marriage and a solution to it.But i checked the marriage match with only through online,since his natives don’t follow such beliefs. I have given our rasi details:
      Girl Name : NISHAL, PLACE: Pune-Maharashtra. Time: 05:15 AM dob:5/11/1994
      BOY NAME: OLE, PLACE: FRIESOYTHE,GERMANY. TIME:23:11 PM DOB:29/03/1990

• #90904 Reply
      JVS Rao(KP Astrologer)

Nisha
      When you have little faith or a little faith don’t go for astrological advice. When you decide to marry a boy who comes out of your religion, caste etc, against the wishes of elders, be brave and face the good consequences. I advise you not to see for matching of horoscopes. Else take the advise of your parents and act.
      If you give priority to LOVE, you think the consequences in the future to you and your children. Even then you go for LOVE, proceed without hesitation, because it is your life.
      May God Bless You.
      Good Luck

• #90923 Reply
      NISHA

JVS swamy,
      Thank you so much sir,now i feel so positive and bold again.I’m grateful to you for such a clear and wise advise just like a close family member. Yesterday,after listening to all negative predictions and upcoming obstacles i was so worried(though i know its unnecessary) about my future but, today you brought me back to the same energy level i believe to have in myself and my fiancee` too told me to follow your advice. And yes,we were planning to take it my parents notice by next year after i start my career this year and become standard in it.If things don’t favor its going to be love marriage,but i’m planning to do a pooja in TIRUPATHI KALAHASTRI Kovil before that.Thank you so much for your valuable advise sir.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: INTERCULTURAL LOVE MARRIAGE LIFE AND KATI DHOSHAM
Your information: