Is my Daughter’s horoscope very bad?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Arya

Hello sir,
      This is my Daughter’s chart.
      I am very confused. Please help me.
      How is
      her future? Is there a good marriage? Does she have a good career?
      As a person. How is she? Anything about her? Please. Earlier, an astrologer said that she won’t have good marriage and career and she also has paap kartari dosha.
      Date of birth : September 10th, 2003 ,12:04 pm Katihar, Bihar, India
      Looking forward for your reply
      Please help
      Regards

• #130355 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the horoscope of your daughter. She has the auspicious Bhudha Aditya yoga in the 10th house which will give her a good career. she also has exalted Mercury in the 10th house forming the Bhadra Mahapurusha yoga. Bhadra Mahapurusha yoga in the 10th house will give her very good career. Saturn in the 7th house of marriage will bring delays in marriage and marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes. If horoscope matching is done it should give good marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130359 Reply
      Arya

Hello Navneet ji
      Thank you for replying
      I really appreciate your kind efforts but I think there has been some mistakes while calculating because in my daughter’s lagna chart , Saturn is in 8th house and mercury is combust in 10th house in the sign of leo. Birth details I mentioned before are also correct.
      Regards
      Arya

• #130360 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Opps thanks for bringing it to my notice, entered the wrong month by mistake in the software. The lagan is Scorpio and Rashi is Aquarius. 4 planets in the 10th house of career. Sun the 10th lord is very much in the 10th house which is good but gets debilitated in the D9 chart, this is not good. It will bring instability on the career front. But she will still have a decent career working in a MNC or foreign company. Yes 7th house is under paap katari dosha, it becomes weak, but marriage is very much there and with proper matching should be fine.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #130360 in Is my Daughter’s horoscope very bad?
Your information:

Cancel