is there any wealth making yoga in my chart or anything related to property

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mahesh babu

sir is there any money making indicators in my chart that can let me generate more money my date of birth is 5 july 1994 5:08 pm hyderabad pakistan

• #112832 Reply
      mahesh babu

waiting for the reply sir

• #112835 Reply
      TMR

When you work for $100, your returns will be $99. You will get what you work for. No chances of becoming a monetarily rich person. A break even career is indicated. However you have a very strong 3rd and 4th houses signifying very courageous nature and a worriless personality. You will do well as an army officer.

• #112840 Reply
      mahesh babu

sir r u sure with this army job . as i always wanted to become a police officer

• #112844 Reply
      TMR

Defence, Police, Fire force jobs are very suited to those who have a powerful Mars. A good surgeon also is possible if you have the requisite qualifications.

• #112845 Reply
      mahesh babu

yes i do have the desired qualification to join police force actually i was worried as the 10th lord in 8th might not be suitable for jobs like that but thanks sir u cleared my mind from confusion

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #112832 in is there any wealth making yoga in my chart or anything related to property
Your information:

Cancel