Is There Good Time Ahead?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Manoj

Hello. Could you please check if there is a Good time ahead in my life. I am going through a very rough time from 2012. Since then I am chanting sankat nashan ganesh stotra 3 times daily and it gives me some relief. I had also gone to Suryanar Temple near Tanjavoor, Tamil Nadu but couldn’t do navagraha homa as it was expensive, just did navagraha pooja. I was told that I have Gaja Kesari Yoga, Could you please check if it exists and when will it start.

DOB: 29/09/1980
      Time: 11:16 AM
      Place: Mumbai

Thanking You
      God Bless

• #11498 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Gaja Kesari Yoga is formed when Jupiter and Moon are in Kendra distance. Some astrologers also believe that Gaja Kesari type results can be there when Moon and Jupiter are in 5-9 position. In Your horoscope Jupiter and Moon are in 5-9 position, however there are some reasons why this effect will not be felt and they are:

1. Jupiter in the state of Infancy

2. Jupiter debilitated in Navamsha

You are also in the mahadasha of Jupiter, therefore when the mahadasha of planet which is weak is going on you will not be getting the desired results. Therefore you should strengthen Jupiter for improvement in your life.

1. Respecting Elders in the family.

2. Put Kesar Tilak on your Forehead every Thursdays

3. recite Mantra “Om Brim Brihaspati Namaha”

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11500 Reply
      Manoj

Dear Navneet Sir,

I am very very very sorry. There was a typing mistake in the date of birth. My correct details are below. I once again apologise to you. You took so much effort and replied to me in detail but I noticed that I had typed wrong details when you said I am in Jupiter Mahadasha. Currently I am in Rahu Mahadasha.

DOB: 29/03/1980
      Time: 11:16 AM
      Place: Mumbai

• #11506 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your Birth Chart we see that you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Rahu till February 2017. This period is not good for career and finance. All efforts of the past do not seem to bring you gains as expected. The results are delayed and also slow. Another reason for problems on this front is because your 10th house is ruled by Jupiter as Pisces sign is in the 10th house. Jupiter is in the inimical distance and also conjoined with Rahu forming the Guru Chandal Dosha. Ketu in transit is in the 10th house, some improvement will be there
      after January 2016. However to succeed you should do the remedies of Jupiter regularly.

1. Worship Goddess Durga

2. Put A Kesar Tilak every Thursdays

3. Respect elders in the family and take their blessings

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11506 in Is There Good Time Ahead?
Your information:

Cancel