is there is divorce in my kundali

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

is there is divorce in my kundali. my date of birth is 15/10/1988. time 09:17am place – nagpur maharashtra

• #19366 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your Horoscope we see that 7th house is ruled by Venus. 7th house is the prime house of marriage. Venus the 7th lord is conjoined with Ketu which is never good for marriage. Venus is debilitated in the Navamsha chart which is the D9 chart and important chart for marriage consideration.

Possibility of divorce is very much there in your horoscope and you should do remedies of Venus.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #56978 Reply
      Swapna

My name : swapna
      Dob : 20/12/1990
      Time : 8-05pm
      Place : kolar gold field’s
      My husband name: Deepak
      Dob : 06/07/1988
      Time : 1-40am
      Place : Bangalore
      Is divorce is der in our kundali my husband has sent me divorce notice.

• #56988 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can only tell whether there is marriage in a life. The word divorce is not there in this science. It is something devised and designed by English law.

• #57000 Reply
      J V S Rao

Swapna
      You have to face the tensions from 1st week of January 2019 to October 2019. There is no divorce from your husband.
      Good Luck

• #72755 Reply
      Chinu

My dob: 9/6/1988 at 10.30pm& my husband 28/3/1988 at 4.30am, is divorce in my kundali?

• #72756 Reply
      Chinu

My dob: 9/6/1988 at 10.30pm& my husband 28/3/1988 at 4.30am, is divorce in my kundali?

• #95943 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can only tell whether there is marriage in a life. The word divorce is not there in this science. It is something devised and designed by English law. Read “Definitions in Astrology” on Navagraha Astrology Online

• #124699 Reply
      Jitendra Saraf

Name- Jitendra Saraf
      My d.o.b- 25 Nov 1981
      Time- 8.36 am
      Place- Sambalpur, odisha

Wife details
      Name- Kiran Soni
      D.o.b- 24 Aug 1986
      Time-00.10 am
      Place- korba, Chattisgarh

Is there any sign of getting separated and any remedy to avoid or solution to live happily?

• #124703 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid consultation to check the marriage compatibility between you two the result of which can tell you whether you will have a happy married life together.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #56988 in is there is divorce in my kundali
Your information:

Cancel