Job

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Ranu

Hi Sir,

Please let me know when I can get a good job.

17/04/1986
      Jhansi U.P
      2:57pm

Thank You

• #109553 Reply
      TMR

Give your educational qualifications and expertise in your profession.

• #109554 Reply
      Ranu

MBA HR, 8 years of experience in US based company.

• #109562 Reply
      TMR

What is your definition of a good job. Read the astrological definition of a job in my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com. Please read other articles also to get an idea of the scope of astrology in life.

• #109566 Reply
      Ranu

Good job is when you earn more then your past / current salary.

• #109567 Reply
      TMR

As per your charts, when you work for ₹100, you will get a return of ₹92 only.This shows that you will never be satisfied with the returns you get from employment. I think you should get used to it. And you will also have a tendency to overspend more than what you earn. You will have to exercise control in this regard too. May be Venus Mahadasa starting in 2029 will be the best period in your career life subject to what I have written regarding your job satisfaction and returns.

• #109578 Reply
      Ranu

Thank you sir. As of now any job should be fine for me as I’m unemployed since April 2019…its been more then a Year. It’s difficult to be unemployed after so long time if working .

What about Ketu mahadasha?

• #109581 Reply
      TMR

Where are you resident now? In India or abroad. Give the name of the place and how long you are there?

• #109589 Reply
      Ranu

My current location is Parsippany, New Jersey, USA . I am shifted to US last year in March 2019. Since then i am looking for a job, I’ve experience in US company however transition of my position didn’t worked out when i was shifting to US from India.

I am working very hard to get into any job in my field but didn’t get any offer yet. Its been a tough time for.

• #109591 Reply
      TMR

To answer your question, we have to do your transit horoscope at New Jersey as of now which is a very time consuming affair. Please come through Paid consultation after reading through the subject on my blog.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Job
Your information: