Job

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tama

I wants to know my husband’s career…his present job Career…there he is facing some problem.

Name…Sourav Mukherjee
      Male
      8/10/1988
      Time..09.05 a.m
      Place Bardhaman (west Bengal)

• #110894 Reply
      TMR

Your husaband has a good horoscope and when he works for ₹100, he will get a return of around ₹120. He has a tendency to spend more than he earns and he will have enemies in the work front and he should be careful about them.

• #110906 Reply
      Tama

Thank you TMR sir…sir my husband have a better option job right now….you plz suggest whether he will join it or not?? This time period is suitable for lefting present job for him? Plz let me know…

Name…Sourav Mukherjee
      Male
      8/10/1988
      Time..09.05 a.m
      Place Bardhaman (west Bengal)

• #110908 Reply
      TMR

You should come through Paid consultation for getting a scientific evaluation of your husband’s horoscope for answering specific questions like you asked.

• #110914 Reply
      Tama

TMR sir plz..I am requesting you that plz give me some hints about my questions.. Further any queries I will definitely go with paid consul….but now plz tell that answers only….it’s my humble request to you.

• #110919 Reply
      TMR

Actions or Happenings in our life cannot be controlled or planned by us. You cannot use astrology to make variations or changes in God’s actions. If his time is bad, you cannot make it good nor vice versa. You should leave it to God since He knows best what is to be done. And He will do it. Pray to God and accept whatever He offers you which will always be for the good. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Job
Your information: