Job

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Hiren Vasa

<i>DOb : 27-01-1967</i>

Time : 10.01 a.m

Place : mumbai (Matunga)

When will I get a job where I am settled as few last job was good but due to sheer pressure from seniors I left.

TMR

You have a poor Gains house as opposed to your career house. So do not expect much success in your jobs and your past experience justifies your horoscope.

Hiren Vasa

Any remedy to improve ?

J V Subbarao

You will get a job by the end of this month. But you work hard sincerely and can not get satisfaction in your job. You are a fair person and speak honestly. That is not liked by all. So be diplomatic as others do. That is the only remedy.

Again there would be a change next year in Sep 2022. You have to wait for some good time from 23-02-2023.

In all the 9 planets only Mercury is good. In next order Sun is good. Mercury and Sun signifies Lord Suryanarayana. So daily pray to him. Read Aadityahrudayam. If you are entitled, recite Gayatri mantra.

Good Luck

Hiren Vasa

Thanks for all help but any hope for business if I can be successful in business

TMR

Your 11th house is weaker than your 10th house which is an indication you will not be successful in speculative business.

Hiren Vasa

Anywhere I can find success as enough of life spent but could not make money for retirement.

TMR

Have trust in God. You do not have to amass wealth for post retirement life. Life will go on from birth to death as per God’s plans.

Hiren Vasa

Sir,
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>If I can do to anything which helps to change fortune as have responsibility of family</p>

TMR

Every living being is looked after by God till his/her death. And we do not have to know his modus operandi. He will naturally guide you how to go ahead with it when the time comes for you to act. No astrologer can give you any directions on it.

Hiren Vasa

Sir,

Nothing worked out in sep as suggested by you. Any hopes ??

TMR

I suggested something could happen in Sept 2022 or later. Do not misconstrue matters. No point in continuing this topic. I am closing it.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Job’ is closed to new replies.