Job and financial stability

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika Ahuja

Hello Respected Sir,

My date of birth is 20 July 1994 6:52 PM, Delhi.
      I am very disturbed due to my financial condition. My home situation is also not good. Whenever I do one job i am fired or one other reason crops up and  i am left unemployed. For anxiety problem I am consuming medicines . Tell me sir when this money related problem will vanish. I try my best and do job with great dedication.

• #118562 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn rules the 2nd house of your lagan and moon chart. Saturn Sade satti is going on and that is why you are facing anxiety issues and financial stress. Doing the Shani Sade satti remedies will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118564 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

When will i get financial stability in life??

• #118647 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Hnji sir please reply

• #118648 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I see better opportunities coming your way after May 2023. Meanwhile remain focused and keep doing your work to the best of your abilities.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118657 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Respecter sir,

My parents want me to get married and I am my depressed due to anxiety problem and is marriage is on my cards right now? Because I am always deceived by boys. They play with my feelings. I am scared of relationships and getting attached.  Parents think that I am not able to do job properly so they are concerned and think that they should look for a groom for me. I worship a lot sir but things are not going my way. Sometimes feel like leaving everything and just escape my home please suggest should I get married. How to find peace and happiness . In job also there is burden so anxiety problem compel me to leave it

• #118683 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Hnji Respected sir ??

• #118696 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Please  reply sir

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Job and financial stability
Your information: