job and marriage exact time

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kaushi

navneet ji… when will i exactly get a job and when will my marriage happen exactly??

b.day- april-11-1987
      time- 9.07 am
      b.place- colombo- sri lanka
      taurus
      female

• #8255 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Astrology answer has already been given before Im repeating for your reference. Looking at your horoscope it is seen that planet Mars rules the 7th house, which is the house of spouse. Mars is posited in the lagan, indicating that that your life partner would be a dominating person. Saturn the planet of delays is posited in the 7th house and is likely to delay marriage, strong marriage chances are after the 28th year of birth. You are presently in the main period of Mars and sub period of Saturn till March 2015, thereafter you will enter the sub period of Mercury. In transit Jupiter is exalted and aspects the 7th house of marriage. You should put efforts and surely you will get desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8256 Reply
      viral

Dear Sir

Pls Pls Help Me

When Will I Get Married?

Dob – 18-12-1983
      Time – 05.01 PM
      Place – Borivali (Mumbai)

• #8257 Reply
      Komal

Dear Sir

Pls Pls Help Me

When Will I Get Married?

Dob – 12-05-1986
      Time – 07.38 AM
      Place – Matunga (Mumbai)

• #8259 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Komal looking at your horoscope I see that Mars rules the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Mars is posited in the 8th house which is a malefic house. Mars in the 8th house also makes you mangalik. 8th house mars is called ashtam manglik and the person should do marriage after proper matching of the horoscope. You are in the period of Jupiter and the sub period of Venus. Strong chances of marriage are after July 2015. Kindly look for a manglik alliance and you should get the desired results this year itself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8262 Reply
      viral

Dear Sir

Pls Pls Help Me?

when Will I Get Married?

Dob – 18-12-1983
      Time- 05.01 PM
      Place- Borivali (Mumbai)

Regds