job and marriage time

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      shalaka

Hello sir,
      Dob: 6 Nov 1992
      time: 20:00 hrs
      Place : Mumbai, India
      I am in the last year of engineering (IT)
      Want to know when will I get a job.
      Also when will I get married will it be arrarranged or love.
      Thank you

• #974 Reply
      shalaka

Thank you so much for replying Sir.
      Feeling lucky getting a prediction from you
      Relieved looking at the arrange marriage.
      Sir if possible can you tell when will I get married because my parents are into getting me married soon because my sister did a court marriage
      Thank you

• #977 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong Chances of marriage are before June 2015. The latter half of 2014 seems to be strong for getting desired results.

1. Keep fast on Mondays for benefits.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1089 Reply
      shalaka

Hello sir,
      I read quiet a few articles on astrology out of curiosity.
      So read that having sun in the
      7th house causes martial trouble and can even be resent back.
      Is it so? How will be my married life also will I be able to conceive?

• #1091 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear shalaka Ji,

Namaskar,

In your horoscope Sun is not in the 7th house but the 6th house , but in 7th Rashi or Sign that is Libra. You have Rahu, Mercury and Venus in the 7th house of marriage.

Anyway it is correct what you have read that Sun in 7th house causes Marital trouble, that is because Sun is a seperative planet. In your horoscope Sun is not in the 7th house so nothing to worry on that front.

You are asking if you will be able to conceive, listen for children both partners horoscopes are taken into consideration. I do not see you having any problem in having children because Jupiter is placed in the 5th house. As debilitated Ketu in Lagana aspects the 5th house , there may be delay in having children. Otherwise nothing to worry about. Make sure you and your partner do not have Nadi Dosha in your matching, it is the aspect that is taken into consideration when doing horoscope matching.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1098 Reply
      shalaka

Thank you very much Sir…

• #1175 Reply
      shalaka

Hello Sir,
      Can you please tell me about my husband if possible? Any chances of he being in defence?

• #1192 Reply
      shalaka

Hello Sir,
      Can you tell about my future husband would be from defence services?

• #1198 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Stong chances of your husband doing a job but not in defence.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #970 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in details,

Regarding your Job, Aquarius sign rules the 10th house , its lord Saturn is the Yogakarka planet in your horoscope and placed in its own sign in the bhagyastan. Sun the karka or significator for marriage is in debilitation in the lagna chart but exalted in Navamsa chart. You will enter the main period Mercury and sub period of Moon in December 2013. You can certainly expect a job going forward. Mars is debilitated in your horoscope, so you will lack the self confidence and in your abilities, but you can do wonders and you just need to take the initiative, As Saturn rules the 10th house , results on the career front will be slow but sure. As Saturn rules determination, sincerity and discipline you will gains will you follow those. Overall your career is good.

Debilitated Rahu is cojoined with 6th lord in the 7th house of marriage and married life. Chances of arrange marriage are much stronger and Matching of the horoscope should be done marital bliss and comforts.

You may read more about Love Planets in your horoscope

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1175 in job and marriage time
Your information:

Cancel