Job change into 2023 ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Majestic

Will i have any prospects to change job and career into 2023 for a better one than current i’m working now?

Dob 20 september 1986
      Tob 05:25 am
      Pob greece-thessaloniki

• #131206 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart you are in the main period of Sun and sub period of Mercury. Both Sun and Mercury are well placed in your horoscope, which means that there is a good possibility for a change in career towards the later half of 2023. Also as Mercury is the planet of learning, and education and if you can do some additional course it will truly help you in your years to come.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131409 Reply
      Majestic

@Navneet Khanna

Thnx for free reading,yeah,i plan education,actually till mid 2023,near summer i will give exams for my basic degree and i hope to leave completely current job subject,i want a different career/job direction that will help me to get out of the unstable financial situation i’m this period.I’m trying to apply job,i hope to have opportunities,even if these will come late into this year.

• #132637 Reply
      Majestic

Wanna change job into 2023 dude,that’s is the fact for me.

• #133288 Reply
      Majestic

Dear Navneet Khanna,i changed job and it’s seems better than my previous job,it’ seems better workplace,reliable company.

• #133295 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

That is good to know. Wishing you all the best in your new workplace and life ahead. God Bless you always.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #131409 in Job change into 2023 ?
Your information:

Cancel