• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Subhendu Das

Name : Subhendu Das
      DOB 10.10.1983
      Time 01.10 am
      Place – Chandrapur, Maharashtra.

Have changed to my current job in Feb 2020 however not happy due to the work culture and people around. Want to get a new job opportunity. Is it possible to get a new job very soon I.e. within this year ?

Current company has hinted termination. Will it happen ?

Last job I worked was for 7 years and regret leaving that company like anything. Pls guide.

Best Regards
      Subhendu

• #107278 Reply
      Astrojyotish

Dear Subhendu,

You should quit any kind of intoxication if you take…specially smoking, alcohol etc. Also non veg is not good for you. You are very emotional, sentimental person.
      Are you into some kind of a travelling job.. Your chart indicats lot of travelling. i don’t think that you will get terminated but transfer is possible…

God Bless you…

Regards,
      Astrojyotish

• #107309 Reply
        Subhendu Das

Dear Acharyaji, Pranaam !

Thanks for your response.

Will note your points about Smoking & Alcohol, and have abstained from it since 6-7 months now. Will continue doing that.

Have quit Non-Veg (except Eggs) since 3 years now.

And yes you are right, I am very emotional & sentimental person.

I am into Sales job and hence local travels are very common. On few occasions, travel out of country as well happens. Last travel due to work was probably last year.

Please let me know when can I expect the next change of jobs. I am trying many options and I would say it reaches/reached upto 50% completion so far. I am very stressed due to this, please suggest if i can expect another job change in rest of the year now ?

Thanks in advance for above answers.

Best Regards

Subhendu

• #107279 Reply
      Subhendu Das

Dear Acharyaji, Pranaam !

Thanks for your response.

Will note your points about Smoking & Alcohol, and have abstained from it since 6-7 months now. Will continue doing that.

Have quit Non-Veg (except Eggs) since 3 years now.

And yes you are right, I am very emotional & sentimental person.

I am into Sales job and hence local travels are very common. On few occasions, travel out of country as well happens. Last travel due to work was probably last year.

Please let me know when can I expect the next change of jobs. I am trying many options and I would say it reaches/reached upto 50% completion so far. I am very stressed due to this, please suggest if i can expect another job change in rest of the year now ?

Thanks in advance for above answers.

Best Regards

Subhendu

• #107311 Reply
      Astrojyotish

For further questions please email me at [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #107309 in Job Concern
Your information:

Cancel