Job (Details Included)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Poonam

I had been struggling to get a job since 2011 but now that I had got it 3 months ago I am made to quit it due to unavoidable personal issues…. could you please tell me when will I get a job again and also I will be obliged if you could predict how does my career look like overall…

Date : 28 oct 1989
      Time : 10 AM
      Place : Ambarnath, Thane, Mumbai

Thanks 🙂

• #7047 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is having a very poor strength. Sun is a malefic with hardly any strength at all. However, surprisingly your 11th house that of gains is the strongest house in your horoscope. And the gains will be from something very much connected with Water.

• #7050 Reply
      Poonam

Thanks for replying, Sir!

So that means I dont have good chances of getting a good job any soon or something? is there anything I could do?

Also could you tell me about my marriage too… I am 25 already, when will I get married… is this malefic sun thing gonna harm or cause problems in my married life too?

• #7055 Reply
      TMR

I have answered one question of yours and thereafter I have deleted my evaluations. For more questions and answers, you will have to come through Paid services.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7050 in Job (Details Included)
Your information:

Cancel