Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Himalayas

Birth details
      Female
      2.10 pm
      Hubli Karnataka
      23-03-1988

Nothing is working.. made my husband to take huge loan and I also lost job. Feeling like I make my own insurance and give up my life to come out of debts.
      Started business but no sales till today
      No need of inventory investment but lost money in advertisement

Very intelligent I was in college days now a uuseless person on Earth

When will my good time comes why I am not able to chose a one path which may get successful. Is my kundli that bad ? I tought I will became celebrity but see my kundli made me jobless
      Business or Job what career or what field please help

• #75347 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagna is Cancer and rashi is Taurus. You have Moon exalted in the 11th house which makes you true, genuine, sincere, honest and hard working. To tell you something your horoscope is not make for business, because for business you need to be oversmart and selfish, which you are not. Yes you are ambitious and good in planning. However this time you have taken a big decision at the wrong time. Jupiter mahadasha is going on which is 6th lord and and also Shani dhaiyya. Both are stressful period in ones life and the period till January 2020 is likely to be filled with tension. I suggest that you focus on your job immediately. Try to negotiate with vendors from whom you purchased and return inventory whatsoever is possible. Or sell online on amazon or flipkart and recover your money. Try to pay at the earliest else you will only complicate things for yourself.

BTW what r u selling and are you selling on your own website or places like amazon.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75363 Reply
      Himalayas

Thanks sir it’s dropshipping no inventory is involved but yeah once I get order I have to order to other site . Difference is what profit. But I already invested 35k plus for store creation and advertisement of store and product.
      I have worked in 10 jobs in 10 years situation makes me to quit or they remove me. I am still in fresher tab with 13k salary per month . I am MBA finance
      I have worked as Accounts payable Accounts receivable HR Financial Assistant … I was doing CA articleship again quit because traveling and studying was not possible.

I don’t know which career to choose . 50lakh home loan is big amount 🙁 simply made my husband to take when I was in job. I can’t take this stress anymore my friends have became manager I still nit doing anything this digital business also not working

I even tried in TV industry
      Tried being YouTuber having my channel

All my efforts gone
      I don’t want to drag my family into my poor situation… Sir what I do now
      Thanks

• #75365 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have Venus and Jupiter in your 10th house, hence finance and related fields do suit you. You need to stick to one thing if you want to have a stable career. Moving from one to another will not get you anywhere. You can do certainly well in your career provided you do not keep changing your line. Having channel on youtude is not easy especially if you want to make it for income. It will take years of hardwork before you get anything substancial. What is your channel send me the link and your website also, let me have a look.

Regarding house loan, Yes it is a big amount but dont worry you will manage it. Take a job and it will help you remove financial constraints.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75368 Reply
      Himalayas

Quicknewlook.com my website
      Dilsepassion – now not uploading anything

• #75369 Reply
      Himalayas

• #75370 Reply
      Himalayas

• #75373 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I like your website, I think lot of hardwork has gone in it. Meanwhile get a job and also work on your website simultaneously.

Send me your number maybe you can give me 1-2 valuable tips 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75374 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Or you can message me on 9417884861

Thanks,

Navneet

• #75375 Reply
      Himalayas