JOB Prediction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sayeri biswas

I’m an electrical engineer pass out 2020. I was preparing for upsc due to some issues I need a job. I have a keen interest in Programming and data science. Please tell me when I can get a good job and which field is better for me? I’m planning to apply for jobs from January 2022.

Date of Birth : 20.10.1996

Time of Birth : 9:45 a.m.

Place of Birth : Kamarhati, West Bengal

• #117551 Reply
      TMR

You can get a job post April 2022. When you work for ₹100, you are likely to get a return of ₹80 only. There are problems in your charts, so accept any job that comes your way.

• #117552 Reply
      Sayeri biswas

Can you tell me  in which year I can clear upsc ?

• #117556 Reply
      TMR

You should first prepare for UPSC exams and write the examination when you are confident of getting through. Astrology cannot predict whether you will get through the examination or not? If it were possible, UPSC will not have to waste their time to go through so much of issues to conduct the examinations. Being an electrical engineer, it is not prudent to ask such questions which shows your lack of exposure to Astrology and its usefulness in life. Read my articles on this site which will help you have some better knowledge about astrology and its scope in life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: JOB Prediction
Your information: