job related query

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      pranav

Namaskar,

i am working in UAE , but right now where i am working we don’t have construction projects , so as per my birth details and current dasha , are there chances of termination from the current company. if yes then will i get another job in same country or i have to return back to india.

my birth details : date of birth : 07/02/1980 time : 12:30 AM , PLACE : VADODARA , GUJARAT.

• #76592 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot answer such specific questions accurately. And your time of birth at 12:30 a.m makes it a Wednesday and not Thursday. Or it should be 8 Feb 1980 or the birth time should 12:30 pm.

• #76594 Reply
      pranav

sir ,

it’s 7th feburary , early morning 12:30 AM , 6th early morning , & not on 8th february.

i am not asking any specific accurate response but as per current dasha you can predict or provide the details what are the possibilites if responsed would be great help to me.

thanks once again sir for your prompt response.

• #76596 Reply
      TMR

The confusion still remains. Day and Date changes at midnight 00:00 a.m. 12:30 past midnight should be 00:30 a.m. It is surprising that you cannot quote the date and time accurately without confusion.

• #76622 Reply
      pranav

dear sir,

yes it’s 00:30 AM , 7 FEBRUARY 1980 , sorry for inconvience , awaiting for your prompt response to my query will be greatly help to me.

• #76624 Reply
      TMR

You are currently running Jupiter Mahadasa till Nov 2019 till which time you will continue to be in employment far from your birth place. When the next Mahadasa starts of Saturn, you could come back to your native place and you may have a not so very comfortable time with respect to Career.

• #76627 Reply
      pranav

Sir,

Gratefull to your prompt response towards my request , so sir next mahadasha after nov 2019 will be of which planet , is it saturn & if yes than untill how many years it will there? as i have completed 10 years outside india since 2007 & yes lot’s of astrologer told me that for you homeland will be not comfortable in regards to carrer or job , for you outside your homeland future is good.

• #76628 Reply
      TMR

Yes Saturn Mahadasa will be there of 19 years duration.

• #76635 Reply
      pranav

thanks a lot sir for your wise reply , so next 19 years will be more stressfull and affecting my carrer , so i will be not able to stay overseas as per the mahadasha & earnings will be difficult, correct sir?

• #76637 Reply
      TMR

Such a detailed answer is beyond the scope of astrology.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #76635 in job related query
Your information:

Cancel