Jvs sir pls reply

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

Sir pls tell me whether i reunite with my husband how will be my future.or divorce indicating.
      94 i choose this number.

• #91235 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Anu
      You are not stable and clear. You have asked me with one number and again you are giving another number. I will check with this number and answer you. Please provide your birth details for cross verification, as your number may not work out correctly.

• #91242 Reply
        Anu

Sir iam sorry.as i didnt get d answer 1st time,i thought that if we ask d question again we have to choose another number sir.sir i dont have my husbands details correctly sir.thats why i choose dis method sir.

• #91245 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

I am asking your birth details to verify. If you send them then I proceed further.

• #91294 Reply
        Anu

Sir my details
        Dob:13/09/1985
        Time:10:22am
        Place:digwal telangana.
        Date of marriage:15/2/2013

• #91303 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Your Number chart is so critical to come to a conclusion. In this period the things would be status quo.
      The birth chart is also indicating the same. In both of you your husband is soft and gentleman. You are egoistic, stubborn and do not relish others’ words. Your ideas would be to get your things done by hook or crook. You will not satisfy easily. If you desire one thing and got it, then you will not satisfy. You crave for more.
      If you are so desirous of reunion, it is better to settle issues between you both. As you are craving for reunion, you forget ego and convince your husband that you will move according to his wishes. Your problems would be solved.
      Your issues would be settled by Oct 2021. I hope there are chances for separation if you go for compromise between the elders of both sides.
      Please contact Mr.T.M.R or Mr.Navneet Khanna or Mr.KUM Rao for clarity of thought and pariharas if any, in paid analysis.

• #91304 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

“I hope there are chances for separation if you go for compromise between the elders of both sides.” should be read as
      “I hope there are chances for separation if you do not go for compromise between the elders of both sides.”

• #91318 Reply
        Anu

Sorry sir.i never behave rudely with him.he also knows that.he wants the same outcome as he expects from me even in talking also.that is our main problem.iam not feeling any guilty when im begging for reunion with my hubby.but he is not convincing.i can do anything for my people but he is not understanding me.even the destiny also.pls can you help me sir.im going to depression.pls can you check once again sir.if needed i will send his details but time not known correctly.

• #91330 Reply
      JVS Rao

If it is so, your birth details may need correction. Please contact your local astrologers. I can not help you in seeing the chart of your husband. This is the last answer in this regard.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91304 in Jvs sir pls reply
Your information:

Cancel