Ketu mahadasha

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Diksha Singh

I am going through ketu mahadasha since 2016 April. I have been hopeful now since a long time. There have been delays in many aspects especially my career. Right now I am in saturn antardasha and I want to know how will my remaining dasha go.
      Details: dob- 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, india

• #115697 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Born under Karka lagana, Meena Rashi, Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra. Presently your Ketu mahadasha and Shani antardasha is going on till April 2022. Your Ketu mahadasha completes in April 2023. Ketu is presently in Scorpio, your 5th house and Rahu is in the 11th house of gains. This is not the best period for your career and you will face numerous challenges on the professional front. Rahu when in the 11th house of your transit chart, will not bring the gains that you look for. Job opportunities can be there, but satisfaction will be less.

Next Year Rahu moves into your 10th house as it enters Aries. Rahu will bring additional work pressure, Possibility to travel a lot, can be related to your work. In April 2022, you begin your period of Shani Sade satti. You should do the Rahu and Shani remedies for career gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #115697 in Ketu mahadasha
Your information:

Cancel