Kundali milan for marriage – Nadi dosh.. Any cancellation in the kundali?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Siddhartha Ojha

Hi,

I am in a relationship with a girl from last 8 years but our kundali does not match because of nadi dosh.
      Though we want to marry each other.
      Can you please help and let us know if there is any cancellation of nadi dosh in our kundali’. Or any remedies we can follow.

Boy:Siddhartha Ojha
      2nd April 1991
      4:30pm varanasi

Girl: bharti
      29th June 1991
      11:35am delhi

• #38242 Reply
      TMR

You can try my scientific matching of horoscopes on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #38253 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope matching, we see that the Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 16.5 which is less than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Gana dosha and also Antya Nadi dosha. Nadi dosha has the maximum score is Guna milan and Nadi dosha is never good. To check Nadi dosha cancellation and remedies we need to check for Nadi Paad Vedha. As this is time consuming you should look at my paid analysis from the link below. This will be a complete horoscope matching which will also look at Gana dosha, Nadi dosha, Mangal dosha and Grahmilan. The service is called “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan”.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38242 in Kundali milan for marriage – Nadi dosh.. Any cancellation in the kundali?
Your information:

Cancel