LAGNA THROUGH KP SYSYTEM

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by JVS Rao (KP Astrologer).
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JAI

MY QUESTION IS TO JVSRAO SIR MY DOB 12-9-1973 POB TRIVANDRUM(KERALA) TOB12.10PM(NOON)SIR KINDLY TELL MY CORRECT LAGNA THROUGH KP SYSTEM OF ASTROLOGY SOME SOFT WARES ARE SHOWING DHANU LAGNA SOME ARE SHOWING VRICHIKA KINDLY HELP ME TO FIND CORRCT LAGNA THROUGH KP SYSTEM . TOB 12.10PM (NOON)

• #93741 Reply
      TMR

You have already been answered to the same question earlier. Should you wish to contact Mr.JVS Rao, you can do so using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=24

• #93836 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

I remember, Your question is answered as per KP in June 2018 that your lagna is Sagittarius deg.0 8′. Later TMR sir also answered the same.
      Even then you have doubts and asking repeatedly. If you trust your local astrologers go accordingly and clarify your doubts.
      What is your correct time of birth? If you tell once again I will see as per KP system. If you have any problem, please ask by giving the correct time.
      If you have any doubt in time of birth, please go to Nadi in Vydeeswaran Coil and get the time of birth.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #93836 in LAGNA THROUGH KP SYSYTEM
Your information:

Cancel