Legal matter of my g.father land litigation-File suit or settle matter?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hemal baxi

My name Hemal,B.date-05.03.1966,place-Jetpur,Rajkot dist.Gujarat.St.time 10.30AM.
      We have Farm land at Rupavati bill.Jetpur of my late Grand father with other family members legal heir,but due to dispute in ownership due sale deed mistakes,our application rejected.I want to know how support my kundli to fight or settle with opposite partner.This is very old case,we are finding documents,good lawyer etc.Please check it as we face lot of financial crisis. So far.

• #109894 Reply
      TMR

You are asking answers to questions which cannot be evaluated using astrology. Legal fights based on Indian Penal Code or Civil codes do not come under the purview of our ancient astrological axioms. Wayside astrologers will answer any question put to them in your favour and such answers will have no connections with astrology. You can get a scientific evaluation of your own horoscope if you come through Paid consultation which will answer your income/expenditure strengths and possibility of bankruptcy or affluence.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Legal matter of my g.father land litigation-File suit or settle matter?
Your information: