Lost Job

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj Gupta

Dear Navneet Ji,

I recently I lost my job. may i request you to pl. guide me when and in what direction i will get job ?

I am a grduate mechanical Enginner of 1990. But doing underpaid clerical jobs since 1990.

I was doing job in Delhi since Oct.2008.

Birth Details are : September 04,1968 at 05:53 AM in New Delhi.

Regards,
      Neeraj Gupta

• #100456 Reply
      TMR

Saturn Mahadasa is now running and that planet is the weakest in your horoscope and that too a strong malefic. It is unlikely that you will get a good job. When you work for ₹100, you will get a return of only ₹70. You should be satisfied with whatever job you get.

• #100478 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

thanbk you so much sir. but how long i have to sit idle ? which direction will suit me ?

• #100487 Reply
      TMR

You have to go out scouting for employment. Jobs will not come to you unless you go around looking for them. Astrology cannot come to your help in this regard.

• #100592 Reply
      Khushbir Singh

Hello,

I lost my job last week. I worked in bank Toronto Canada. Please tell me when I will get a good job and in which field. My details are
      Name khushbir Singh
      Date of birth August 30,1974
      Time 7:27 AM
      Place Amritsar

Thanks

• #100596 Reply
      TMR

Since you are now resident in Canada, the transit influences in the place where you are now in Canada has to be checked. You will have to come through Paid consultation for such detailed analysis.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Lost Job
Your information: