Love relationship problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sakshi Thukral

Hello, my name is Sakshi Thukral, my love life is going through a very bad phase right now. All was going okay but since 8 January 2014 no communcation with him, suddendly everything changed..please help..
      my date of birth is 19 august 1989, time of birth is 02:10 pm and place of birth is Delhi.

• #1464 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Moon in the 5th house of romance indicates your strong mind to have a love relationship. Venus the karka for romance and love is debilitated in the 11th house, which is the house of gains. You may also have small but many relationships. You are extremely bad in judging the other person and that is why you suffer. As Moon is in the 5th house which is the house of intellect, your emotions take our intelligence. When you get down to thinking your emotions overtake logic. You depend more on your heart then your mind for decision making. Moon is the sign of Jupiter will make you very sincere, honest and generous towards people you love. Functional malefic Venus and and Mars aspect the 5th house of romance indicating problems on this front. Make your friends with care and only then you can get what you want. You have a great ability to attract people towards you however the period till March 2015 is not very favourable for romance and relationships so watch out for people who try to get extra close. You love will be good only if you choose your relationship with care.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #1464 in Love relationship problem
Your information:

Cancel