Mangal dosha

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mr A

Hello Sir,
      I need your help to know whether mangal dosha is present my partner’s kundli.

Her birth details are as following:
      28/11/1993, 8:37 AM, Hyderabad, Female

My birth details are as following:
      26/11/1993, 2:03 AM, Bharuch-Gujarat, Male

If it is present, Does it gets cancelled based on my kundli ?

Thank you so much for helping us.

• #93247 Reply
      TMR

You can try it on your own at https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/porutham/ using whichever system you like. For more details read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #93397 Reply
      Shanmathi

Hi sir,

I got married at Nov 9,2018 within 1-2month I am separated from my spouse. I have consulted with astrologer then I get to I am manglik. My DOB: 6/3/1993. I have no idea about my future. I was frustrated and my parents are worrying about me. Please advice how to get rid of this.

• #93399 Reply
      Shanmathi

Name:Shanmathi Narayanan
      DoB: 6/3/1993
      Time:10:54pm
      Place:krishnagiri(Tamil Nadu).

• #93410 Reply
      TMR

You have a touch of being a Manglik(21% approximately). You have a fairly good marital house in your horoscope with children in life. May be your separated husband does not have a matching horoscope with yours.

• #93876 Reply
      Deepa

My name is deepa I’m lot of struggle in my life money problem is heavy not everyone to help my family including my husband my grandfather was death at August 10 timing 9.22am
      My date of birth 8.9.1995
      Birth place uthangRai
      Birth time 5.5am
      Nagative place athipadi
      After marriage annamalaipattI
      Livng pune, pimpri

• #93894 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and you will understand how astrology would be useful to you in your life and the necessary inputs required for evaluating a horoscope.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #93399 in Mangal dosha
Your information:

Cancel