Mangalik

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ruma Chakraborty

My birth time is 11.37 pm
      Birth date 09/02/1991
      Place Kolkata West Bengal

I want to know about my manglik dosh. I already consulted with a astrologer who said that I have high manglik dosh.
      for that reason I have to use several stones. But personally I’m prefer to wear any kind of stone .
      can you please tell me is it really true that I am a high manglik which will do a high impact in my marriage life. Please help me out from this tough situation.my would be is not manglik, so there is a massive chance to facing lots of problem according to her. Please thell me When we will get married?
      Thank you in advance.

• #109204 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Yes as you have Mars in the eights house, it indicates that you have a strong mangal dosha. But mangal dosha is more hyped than anything else. People with mangal dosha do get married and also have a happy marital life. Yes delays and obstacles are there. Do Hanuman Puja and your Mars will be controlled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #109206 Reply
      Deepa

Please check whether i am strong or low manglik even if it cancels with mars moon conjunction in 7th house… and i have saturn in 12th house… please provide me some remedy
      Dob : 11/08/1997
      Timing : 11.06pm
      Place: tanjore maharashtra

• #109207 Reply
      Deepa

Shall i marry non mangalik person??

• #109208 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Actually the degrees difference Moon and Mars is huge, so it will not cancel. Marriage should be done after proper horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #109219 Reply
      Deepa

Sorry sir.. I m from tamilnadu not maharashtra.. plz check it once… Here many astrologer said that dosha not present.. please clarify me.. i m aries ascendant

• #109221 Reply
      TMR

Read https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ for a scientific horoscope matching if you are interested.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Mangalik
Your information: