Mangla Dosha

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      chamika Senevirathna

I’m a Srilankan girl with mars dosh (mars place in 12th house)and my boyfriend is non mars dosh but we are love in for five years now, we haven’t receive any good answer from srilankan astrologers , i feel like going to be mad and my mind is not in peace , i need a help from you please help us, this is urgent is there any remedies for this, cant we marry
      please help sir.. if i have to wait to marry after 28 age both of we can marry
      Boy Details

Date of Birth:04/05/1991
      Time : 04.08 p.m
      Place : Panadura in Srilanka

please help us sir god bless you !!!!!!!!!

• #1420 Reply
      chamika Senevirathna

Im a manglik girl (mars place in 12th housea)and my boyfriend is non manglik but we are love in for five years now, we havent receive any good answer from srilankan astrologers
      pls help sir.. if i have to wait to marry after 28 age both of we can wait.

Girl Details (My details)
      Date of Birth: 18/10/1991
      Time : 08.58 a.m
      Place :Galle in srilanka

Boy Details

Date of Birth:04/05/1991
      Time : 04.08 p.m
      Place : Panadura in Srilanka

pls help us sir god bless you !!!!!!!!!

• #1424 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

looking at the horoscope in details, please note that in your horoscope Mars is in the 12th house of Natal chart maing you anshik mangal or what is called as partial manglaik. In the horoscope of your boyfriend Mars is in the 10th house of the natal chart but in 7th house of the Moon chart making his also partial mangalik. Hense you both have partial mangal dosha and there is nothing to worry on that front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1442 Reply
      chamika Senevirathna

Thank you very much sir in these days I live in a hell, sir pls don’t mind can I hve to know this moon chart means navamsa chart or any other chart , in his navamsa chart he said that mars is in 9th or 12 he said he cant see the letter correctly, so I hv in a confusion now moon chart means navmsa chart? if you can pls help me, if I have that dosha is there any cancelations I have seen that in an article if mars is placed in conjunction with sun and mercury there is no manglik dosha,i have mars like that. is that true.

• #1444 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Moon chart and Navamsha chart are two different chart. When we check manglik or Mangal dosha we study the birth chart and also the Moon chart. If a person is Manglik in any one chart , we call the person Anshik manglik or partial manglik. In your horoscope you are manglik from Lagan chart and the other person is manglik from Moon chart. Both are partial manglik. I hope you understood now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1467 Reply
      chamika Senevirathna

Yes sir thank you very much sir !! I have read some articles also about moon chart now I know about that,for a full analyse of our horoscopes can you please give me details about the paid service…..
      Thank you soooo much sir
      Triple gem bless !!!

• #1470 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You may write to me on [email protected] with how many horoscope analysis you are looking for. Also send me complete details and main question.
      I will reply in detail on your email id.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      astrologer

• #1633 Reply
      Chamika Senevirathna

i want to check out our marrage comparability ( horoscope matching and poronthatham matching) since we are in love for 5 years so we cant breakup now, so i want to know the all remedies for mis matches

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1467 in Mangla Dosha
Your information:

Cancel