my detail:
      15th december 1998
      Time:12:01pm
      Place-Tiruchirapalli, tamil nadu,india

partner detail:
      05th june 1999
      Time:10:20am
      Place-Chennai, tamil nadu, india.
      Sir we are in relationship. Since i heard this from my mother that im manglik and my partner will die if he is not manglik, im not able to sleep peacefully. i dont want to loose him also i dont want anything to happen to him because of my horoscope. can you check and tell please.

• #101751 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the birth chart of Boy Mars is placed in the fourth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in tenth house from the Moon. Hence Boy is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the eighth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in twelfth house from the Moon. Hence Girl is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and also Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart.

As both charts have mangal dosha they are compatible on this front. However, both charts have Rahu – ketu axis forming on the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. It is important that you do complete horoscope matching before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Manglik and non manglik marriage
Your information: