Marital happiness

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Shravani

Dear sir my husband gave me divorce by force without my wish.ijust waited 7yrs for him bot he didnt show any concern on me.now my family is seeing proposals to my brother.as i dont want to become burden and bad name to my family.pls tell about when would be my marriage? Marital happiness and kids.pls understand my problem and give me the reply sir.
      Dob:13:09:1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:zaheerabad
      Telangana.

• #100955 Reply
      Revathy

Hello sir,

My brother is divorced . Please advice when will he get married second time .
      TOB 20 March 1982 at 09:30 Am
      Place : Hyderabad

• #100971 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on Navagraha Astrology Online which will enlighten you on Astrology and how it is useful to you in life.

• #100977 Reply
      Shravani

Umamaheshwar sir pls reply me sir.

• #100980 Reply
      TMR

You have a strong PravarjyaYoga in your horoscope. Please get details from the internet. Your marital house is very weak and it is unlikely that you will have a happy married life. May be that if you relocate to somewhere distant like some other country, planets can become favourable.

• #100983 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Namaste Shravini,
      There is a high chance for a second marriage.

Your second marriage should probably take place from April-2020 to November 2021

Your second spouse will be of orthodox nature,will have a short temper and will be very creative.

Nature eise you are very wise,you love music,
      Very intellectual and Beautiful.

You need to do Vipassana meditation in order to have peace of mind because Moon is heavily afflicted.

ॐ नमः शिवाय

• #100985 Reply
      Shravani

Thank u very much sir.my husband left me witout any kindness.i begged him im ready to do anything for him but he left me so badly.i waited 4yrs for him.but didnt show sympathy.he loved me few months.but whenever we get closer fightings arised and distance took place.but at last left me badly.iam very much depressed.when i tmr sir said pravarajya yoga i felt so sad because i want family relations kids.those r enough for this life.your answer gave me hope on life sir thank you.

• #100987 Reply
      Shravani

Sir will there be happiness in married life?about kids.hope you will reply.

• #100993 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

The yoga for your second marriage and kids wil be till Nov 2023 so try to get married and have kids by then.

Overall married life will be stable apart from a few arguements here and there due to your husband’s short temper overall it will be stable.

Do remedies for Shani and pray to Hanuman
      For kids and marriage and do the meditation I asked you to do

God Bless

• #101045 Reply
      Shravani

Thank u very much sir.u gave a hope on life.

• #101242 Reply
      Shravani

Dear sirs i asked local astrologers to proceed for proposals they are saying that wait till oct 2021 till then no 2nd marriage is there sir.but here iam feeling sad and want to leave the house.if proposals ceme to my brother my parents feeling insult because of me.please sir tell me whether to proceed for proposals.recently i got 1 proposal.but he dont have job.before going that i want your suggestion.i became so weak and tired mentally bcoz of 1st marriage.dint want to happen it again.want to live peacefully.

• #101254 Reply
      Shravani

Dear sirs please tell whether to agree with my parents for looking proposals.iam feeling so sad and they are feeling too much infront of others.pls sir.

• #101545 Reply
      Shravani

Sir pls give reply sir.

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #101045 in Marital happiness
Your information:

Cancel