Marraige and future

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Devinder

Will i get remarried when and with whom? Is tthere any chance that i will get married to the man with whom my marraige was fixed recently but it didn’t materialise.

• #108053 Reply
      Devinder

When will my divorce get over ? Will i be able to meet my kids?

• #108054 Reply
      Devinder

My date of birth is 17 November 1974 .I was born in Mumbai at 4.30 a.m .
      I want to know if there are any chances of my re marraige, when is the possibility. Is there any chance that i might get married to the man with whom my marraige was fixed recently but it didn’t materialise due to some commitments on his side.

• #108060 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Virgo and rashi is Dhanu. Your birth nakshatra is Mula. 7th house of marriage is weak. Jupiter is the lord of the 7th house and posited in the 6th house indicating separation. Venus the karma is conjoined with Rahu. Rahu also aspects the 7th house, which is never auspicious. This horoscope is weak on the marital front. Hence relationship issues will always remain. You are passing through Shani Sade satti. Doing the remedies of Shani will bring improvement in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #108096 Reply
      Devinder

My date of birth is 17 nov 1974 …birth time is 4.30 am and place of birth is mumbai. What are my chances of remarriage,will i get married with whom im connected now and when will i get married. Plz kindly specify..thanks Sir.

• #108100 Reply
      TMR

You are expecting too much from astrology. Predictions of the type you are expecting cannot be done using astrology. Perhaps you can contact some wayside astrologers who will answer you to your expectations. We are professional astrologers. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.com for more insight into astrological evaluations.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #108096 in Marraige and future
Your information:

Cancel