Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sara

hello Sir!
      you are such a kind person. your predictions helped me a lot.
      i want to ask you about my friend’s horoscope as well.
      her details are:
      date of birth= 25 April 1986
      time of birth= 2:30pm
      place of birth= gujranwala, punjab, pakistan

• #836 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sara,

Looking at the horoscope of your friend, her Ascendant is leo and is ruled by Sun. Sun is exalted in the 9th house which is a trikona but cojoined with Rahu forming the Pitra Dosha. The person with Pitra dosha sees difficulties on many fronts in life. Pita Dosha is basically the Karmas which are related to the Ancestors which have not been fulfilled and the person has to fulfill those works by doing charity and good deed.

The Native has a strong chance of Love marriage but the going will not be easy. The marital front seems to be filled with major dissatisfaction, confrontations and adjustments. The Jupiter the Karka of Husband in the 7th house in the sign of Saturn, chances of late marriage are very much there, or the Natives husband will look much mature than this actual age. The Native Husband will be highly religious minded and will be noble, generous but feel away from family life and responsibility. A good matching of the horoscope thus would be important and a good match will ensure smooth married life.

Your friend should do the following Remedies to benefit

1. Do the Pitra Dosha Puja On Amavasya ( No Moon Night)
      2. Donate Kali Dal as per desire every Saturdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #853 Reply
      Rowan

Dear sir, I would like to know if me and my girlfriend’s combination would be suitable for marriage in the future. From what I read on a few websites when i put in our date of births and time, it showed us that we have 0 out of 7 points in the Bhakoot segment.. could you verify this? and does our moon signs cancel out this dosh? Please match our kundali’s and let me know sir, it means a great deal. Thank you so much!

Boy : DOB : 15th March 1993
      Time : 6.20 A.M.
      Place : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Girl : DOB : 2nd March 1990
      Time : 10.31 P.M.
      Place : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

• #862 Reply
      Sara

Thank you so much for your concern Sir. Your predications always seems to be very much near to reality.
      But i’m feeling so sad for her 🙁 Please also do tell me…
      – approximately when she will get married, the year i mean.
      – what about her matrimonial life, easy or tough.
      – how many children she will have?
      – financial concerns!
      – travelling concerns!

• #912 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at her horoscope, the chances of marriage are quite strong after October 2014. It will be before the 30 year of her life. Matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Proper matching will ensure happy married life, although some adjustment will have to be done from her side, overall there should not be a reason to worry. She will have maximum 2 children. Financially things will be fine, she will give only not take from others. She will travel far and wide.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #928 Reply
      Sara

thank you so much for your consideration, Sir. I always find you very humble and helpful. People like you are very hard to find on the planet earth, now a days. I am very very very grateful to you. May Almighty bless you with long life, health, wealth & comfort. Stay blessed!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #836 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel