Marriage

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajkumar

Namastey to all respected astrologers ..
      Plz kindly tell me when will I get marry?and how will be my married life?do i get a caring and intelligent wife
      6:55am
      Delhi,India

• #88047 Reply
      TMR

There are chances that you will be married early 2020 when your Jupiter antardasa starts in Saturn Mahadasa. Did you by any chance miss a marriage in 2016/17?

• #88052 Reply
      Rajkumar

No ,sir i didnt miss any marriage ..but i m engaged in someone since 2010 …plz kindly tell me how will be marriage life and who will be my life partner?she will be stranger or known person to me…

• #88055 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #88057 Reply
      Rajkumar

Sir actually some astrologer told me that my marriage life will be not good..plz kindly tell me is there any chance of divorce

• #88059 Reply
      TMR

No, Your marriage life will reasonably Ok. There is nothing to worry about it. No separation is indicated. The only thing I was wondering is why you did not get married earlier. There were chances of marriage in 2016/17. Maybe your time of birth is not accurate.

• #88063 Reply
      Rajkumar

Thank u so much sir..actually i have engaged in relationship about 10 yr ..sometime there is happend situation of marriage but still I couldn’t do marriage so i m eagerly want to tha will I marry the girl whom I know for long time or it will be a stranger one for me..

• #88067 Reply
      TMR

Your Lagnadhipa Venus and lord of 7th house, the marital house Mars have some connection in the horoscope by its placement in the 8th house owned by Venus which leads to conclude that you will get married to someone who is known to you and will not be a stranger to you.

• #88084 Reply
      Rajkumar

Thank u so much respected sir…

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: