Marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Priti chauhan

Respected Sir,
      Can you please tell me, if there are any chances of marriage in my horoscope as I have given up on it now. I have been in a serious relationship for a couple of years now, but the boy is denying to marry me. I want to know if there is any happiness of spouse in my horoscope or I have to stay single whole my life?

My details:
      D.O.B – 15 july 1991
      Time – 06:00 am
      Place – Vapi, Gujarat, India

Please reply sir. I am very depressed with my life sir. I am almost 30 now and yet an unmarried girl. I feel like ending up my life, if i can’t get married to the boy I love. Please reply sir.

Thank you.

Kind regards
      Priti Chauhan

• #91375 Reply
      Priti chauhan

Please reply sir.

• #91396 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that Rahu is placed in the 7th house which will always bring delays and obstacles in getting married. Ketu aspects the 5th house of love and relationship that is why after being in a relationship you are facing problems on this front. To check if marriage with your boy friend is possible , we need to study both charts in detail.

Having said that Yes marriage is very much there in your horoscope. There is a delay because of Rahu. You should do Rahu remedies for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: