Marriage

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Asha

How will be my life partner and when will I meet him? When will my marriage take place?
      DOB – 15 January 1993
      Time – 01.36 PM
      Place – Sri Jayewardenepura kotte, Sri Lanka

• #94491 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Aries and Rashi is Libra. You are born under chitra nakshatra. Moon is in the 7th house of marriage and Moon is debilitated in the Navamsha chart which is not good. Venus is lord of the 7th house and Venus is in the 11th house of gains and exalted in the Navamsha chart. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #94541 Reply
      Asha

When will the proposals get materialized for me? Will my marriage life face lot of obstacles and am I advisable for not getting married?

• #94656 Reply
      TMR

There are good chances that your marriage will take place in the second half of 2020.

• #94807 Reply
      Roo

My date of birth is: May 18th 1989 at 3:00PM born in Binnaguri India. I would like to know if you can give me any remedies to get married and which deity/god to worship on daily basis for me to improve my relationship with my family.

• #94812 Reply
      TMR

Watch Maa Sakthi serial on You tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4sPi0hAZ6g while worshipping Lord Shiva and Maa Sakthi

As per your horoscope you will have a child towards end 2022.

• #94893 Reply
      Roo

Would you happen to know when I will get married as per my horoscope and how will be my life Partner?

• #94899 Reply
      TMR

If we could answer your question, we would have let you know the name and mobile number of your potential spouse also. To get impossible answers from astrology, you will have to contact wayside astrologers.

• #94902 Reply
      Roo

Thank you for your help 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #94541 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel