marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      M.R.Jyothsna

Respected Sir/Madam, Kindly let me know whether my marriage will be held with an Non Resident Indian or with a person in Bangalore City only?
      my d o b..03/07/1992, p o b… Bangalore south, T o b…06:53 A.M.

• #99725 Reply
      TMR

You will get married with someone you know well before end of this year.

• #99735 Reply
      Ramachandra

Respected sir, my question remains unanswered. Kindly reply

• #99764 Reply
      TMR

Not all your questions can be answered using astrology. Perhaps you can contact some wayside astrologers who will give the answers you are looking forward to. Read my blog for better exposure to the usefulness of astrology in our life.

• #99768 Reply
      Ramachandra

Thank you sir for enlightening me

• #100121 Reply
      Shiv

My namaste to all learned astrologers,

I have asked about my marriage prospects in the forum a few months back, to which i was advised i don’t have a promising married life.

Afterwards i made up my mind not to be interested in any alliance and be on my way but somehow my family got me an alliance and i met the girl today. We had a very short meeting and i told her abt my self and was expecting a no, but to my surprise she accepted me as i am and said yes.
      I can’t help but feel only gratitude for her. Now here’s the delimma i just can’t say no to her for no apparent reason. Even when she said yes immediately, i somehow managed to get some time by asking to think over it.
      So here i am seeking guidance from learned astrologers here on whether marriage with me will have any sort of negative impact on her, her life or her future. Here are the details:

Boy:
      Dob-17 November 1988
      Time-15:55
      Place-Ghaziabad,Uttar Pradesh

Girl:
      Dob-8 march 1996
      Time: neither she or her parents are sure
      Place: Shirdi, Maharastra

I humbly request all astrologers in the forum to share their insights on compatibility between us. And how optimistic are you all about our future together. If there is any kind of negative effect on her from marrying, i will outright say no to her.
      Please guide me because i have no one else to ask, i will always be in your debt.

Thank you

• #100128 Reply
      TMR

Read my article https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ and come through Paid consultation. Please also read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in article “Scientific evaluation of a horoscope”

• #100151 Reply
      satish

Om namaha shivaya

with given birth details as girl’s time of birth is not given it will not become an accurate analysis.

how ever on basis of given date of birth 26 guna are matching

for boy married life would be some what distubed. but saving grace if that lagan lord guru is well placed in own house, 10, sun in house 9 and moon in house 11.

venus is somw what spoiled due to rahu.

girls jupiter is house 6 and as such not good as per vedic princiles

but planets like moon are in mars star.. so she might be of dominating attitude.

her venus is better compared to your venus

for you ssaturn and ketu in lagan can give very different type of profession
      and make you some what religious.

some difficulties are also seen in childbirth. in your chart

in her chart too there are some difficulties but gurru in lagan can give some hope.

these wiill be problemss in marriage.

better consult more senior astrolgers

satish

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #99764 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel