Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ap

Hello Sir,
      Want to know how will my career be.
      Also when will I get married. Will it be arranged or love.
      Dob: 26 Nov 1991
      time: 13:25 hrs(1:25pm)
      Place : Palghat,Kerala, India
      Thank you so much.

• #1189 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Mercury and the sub period of debilitated Rahu till March 2014. Things on the career front are not very good but changes are expected after March as you enter the period of sub period of Jupiter which is the lord of the 11th house of gains. Marriage front doe snot seem to be very good Debilitated Rahu aspects the 7th house of marriage and married life. Venus the karka is debilitated in the 8th house. Matching of the horoscope will be very important for enjoying marital bliss and happiness in life. Chances of arrange marriage are more stronger in your horoscope.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1190 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Mercury and the sub period of debilitated Rahu till March 2014. Things on the career front are not very good but changes are expected after March as you enter the period of sub period of Jupiter which is the lord of the 11th house of gains. Marriage front doe snot seem to be very good Debilitated Rahu aspects the 7th house of marriage and married life. Venus the karka is debilitated in the 8th house. Matching of the horoscope will be very important for enjoying marital bliss and happiness in life. Chances of arrange marriage are more stronger in your horoscope.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1193 Reply
      Ap

Thanks a lot Sir.
      Really very happy knowing that career would be better.
      Sir is it possible to tell whether main period of Mercury and sub period of Jupiter can give marriage i.e. within next 3 years or will it happen very late.
      Thank u so much for replying.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: