Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hello,
      I met an Indian girl who was born in Malaysia. She lives in my city with her family. Although she is originally Indian and from Jaipur but she is foreigner. Do I have the chance to marry with a foreigner?

29/04/1984
      04:53 AM
      Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Thank you

• #109906 Reply
      TMR

Astrology treats the entire globe as one unit. Countries are man made and it is not endorsed by astrology. It is done for human convenience to ease administration. Nobody is a foreigner as per astrology. It can only differentiate between man or woman. A man marries a woman and vice versa. We ask for the birth place only to take the co-ordinates of planets at that place for evaluation of longitudes of all planets at the time of birth which is again calculated from Sunrise or Sunset. You can approach some wayside astrologers most of them fake ones to get an answer to your question.

• #109908 Reply
      Raj

you said right sir,
      Is it possible I know about my future spouse in 2-3 sentences?

• #109910 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to get married before mid 2023. It is quite possible that you will get married to someone in the immediate neighbourhood. She will be in her early 30’s. Marital life will be above average.

• #109911 Reply
      Raj

Thank you Sir

• #109930 Reply
      Suparna

I met a boy who is 5 years younger then me. His date of birth 17/09/1998 5.07pm. Sonarpur kolkata have any chance to marry with him?
      My date of birth is 13/06/1993 9.30pm in kolkata…

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #109908 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel