Marriage

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika ahuja

When will i get married? Will my husband be loyal. Somebody told me. Negative things regarding marriage. I am scared my date of birth 20 july 1994

6:52pm

• #113958 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

<p style=”text-align: left;”>20 july 1994</p>
      6 :52pm

Delhi

I want to ask about marriage

When will I get married

Will I have a loyal husband

Somebody who told me negative things

I am scared

• #113990 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan and Rashi is Dhanu or Sagittarius and your birth nakshatra is Moola. Mercury rules the 7th house of marriage and Mersury is posited in the 3rd house which is good. Rahu is conjoined with Jupiter the karka for husband, which is not good. Rahu also aspects the 7th house of marriage which is not good. Your horoscope is decent on the marriage front. Do proper matching of the horoscopes before marriage and all will be fine.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114583 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

In main chart mercury is in 7th house sir.   20 july 1994 6:52 pm delhi.  But suffering from anxiety and problems in head when will i get rid of these. Should i get married if there is nothing inauspicious regarding marriage.

• #114589 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes in your birth chart Mercury is in Gemini its a masculine sign in the 7th house. What you mean by anxiety and problems in the head.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic astrologer

• #114598 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

From Last 2 years I am suffering from anxiety. Excessive crying and I listen to sounds in head. I had to leave my studies.  Doctor is saying this is due to stress.  I suffer from cold regularly due to nose bone. these sounds worsen and not able to concentrate more.  So I am not able to do anything. I can’t do job

• #114599 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Why is there anxiety and stress. What are you worried about?

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114601 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Due to weak financial condition at home and I am concerned about career also. I had to leave job and studies due to health issue of anxiety. I want to become independent and have tried a lot but health issue of stress  block my way.

• #114603 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel you are very talented. People who had success in life not necessary has the best or highest degrees in the world. All they had was strong determination and will power to do something. Your health will be fine  if you do simple remedies.

1. Keep fast on Mondays

2, Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

3, Light a diya under a peepal tree every Saturdays

4. Read Hanuman Chalisa

What is important that you make your life purposeful and work towards it. It will automatically take away all your depression and anxiety. The financial condition can also be improved through your hard work and efforts. These are something that you can change with your efforts. So make a goal and work towards it. It will bring drastic changes in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114642 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Should i get married? Since my parents want me to get married. Will there be happiness after marriage? Because stress issues are already affecting me.

20 july 1994

6:52pm

Delhi

• #114645 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I will suggest that you first look at a job and later on think about marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114671 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

When will my anxiety problem vanish?

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: