Marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha ahuja

Hello sir my date of birth is 01-11-1989 and timing is 10:42 am and place Delhi.

My in laws has created the problem between me and my husband therefore the situation has become very difficult and divorce is now my decision because my husband is against me and he never supports me emotionally and financially. My parents are also worried. My husband does not respect me. He takes sides of his  parents. After divorce will there be good marriage proposals and should I think about 2 nd marriage. I am confused about my future.

• #116693 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart I can say that it is a weak horoscope for marital happiness. You have Jupiter in the 7th house of marriage. 7th Lord Mercury in 11th house. Saturn and Venus aspect the 7th house. The possibility of remarriage is strong, however, you should do proper matching of the horoscopes for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #116751 Reply
      Padma

My DOB is 12/04/1985 9pm Chirala prakashan  district. Andhra.

In my life nobody is caring me and all of my near related person are hating me.

Please let me know what is wrong in this horoscope and let me know when everyone will stop hating me.

• #116766 Reply
        TMR

There are many things wrong with you. You have given a fake email id and when I sent you a reply, it was returned undelivered. Now you know what is wrong with you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: