Marriage

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Sony.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Sony

Will I have love marriage or arrange marriage and how will be my marriage life

• #132438 Reply
      Sony

My DOB is 15 march 2000 place musafirkhana Uttar Pradesh India and time 02 25 am pls tell will I have love marriage or arrange marriage and how will be my marriage life

• #132562 Reply
      Vinod

You’re so eager to marriage, it’s arranged avg. Husband also marriage life. Don’t expect much more.

• #132588 Reply
      Sony

Didn’t expected this type of rude behaviour first of all start excepting that everyone has issues in their life and everone needs guidance and for that they come in contact with astrologer for some help just wanted to say improve your communication skills and then become an astrologer. I know this is my destiny although bt you should communicate politely okk🙄

• #132589 Reply
      Sony

And for your kind information I am not eager to get marry I was just asking a general question for some clearance for my future that’s it

• #132590 Reply
      Sony

And I was here to get answer from navneet sir not from other astrologer

• #132598 Reply
      Vinod

First of all this is public forum any one can respond. Remind it.
      2nd if u want privacy send it approach naveen sir on his mail if. Need free service.
      3rd rude? hmm very pity people expect results as per their favour. If not feel it rude. Xyz.
      Ok for sake yours love marriage, boy looks very handsome, very rich, after marriage direct fly to USA. Your marriage life like heaven. 😁😁😁
      Wait and see real facts.🤫

• #132600 Reply
      Sony

I think these all are your wishes to fly usa after marriage and have rich wife as well as beautiful 🤣🤣 I only need a human that’s it🤣

• #132601 Reply
      Sony

Furthermore point to remind you I have not written these for only answer which was given by you on my query I have seen other forums where you have written your child will be human etc etc. For that I have written rude behaviour of your so I am telling you again improve your communication skills

• #132641 Reply

Dear Sony Ji,

We are really sorry as you were treated in a way which you never deserved. We are providing free guidance to those who approach us through this website.

Navneet sir must be busy doing some important task, so he is not replying you. you can post your question again in new thread or may wait for him to reply on this thread only.

For you queries,
      As per my calculation, you will have a Love cum arranged marriage. 5th house Lord is well placed and 7th house Lord is with Venus in your horoscope.

However, there can be some problems in your married life as some afflictions and weakness are there specially on 2nd house and 5th house.

Thank and Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

For PAID consultation, [email protected]

• #132652 Reply
      Sony

Thanku soo much sir 🙏

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #132641 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel