Marriage Almost fixed. Is it good for me ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachana

Respected Astrologers,
      Namasthe !

After much await and search , my marriage is almost fixed. It’s second marriage for my would-be. We both know each other since three years.
      But I don’t know if I should proceed – sometimes I am very reluctant to get married and feel scared thinking that future may not be good especially because it is second marriage for him.
      Please review my horoscope and guide me

Dob : 15 Jan 1985
      Pob : Chennai
      Tob : 9:15 PM

Thanks in advance.

• #91133 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

You will be wedded shortly. Everything will be finalized and marriage would be in December 2019.
      The groom will be noble and magnanimous. He speaks in a jovial, pleasant and decent way. He is employed. He earns and spends for you. There won’t be unnecessary expenditure. You will have children. He is already known to you.
      You leave all the doubts regarding the 2nd marriage to the boy. You have to think his integrity with you. By this time you might have come to a conclusion in all aspects. In the case of 2nd marriage everyone thinks about further complications. That you have to make inquiries and satisfy.
      The point which causes thinking is whether the capability of bed comfort would be there or not? I hope you can enjoy with him. Please contact your doctor and gets your doubts resolved. Live happy.
      May God bless you.
      Good Luck.

• #91159 Reply
      Rachana

Thank you Sir. Your words gives me confidence

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage Almost fixed. Is it good for me ?
Your information: