Marriage and Career related

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Shriharsh

Hello Sir,
      When will I get married love or Arrange and tell me about my future career
      Also, please tell regarding my future ?

Name : Shriharsh Katageri
      DOB : 17 May 1994
      Birth Time : 11:50 Am
      Birth Place : Bijapur (Vijapura), Karnataka

• #93413 Reply
      TMR

Your Venus Mahadasa will be very good. You are extremely lucky and that will reflect in all your life. Till 2021 Sep, you will continue to have your education which means that you will get MBA too. Your Sun is quite powerful and you could land up in a job with the Government. Try writing for All India Service examination. You can think about marriage when you are well settled.

• #93433 Reply
      Manimozhi

I am struggling with depression about thinking my whole life. I thought to come out of it but its wandering me like a hell.Worrying about financial need, Career, love & marriage life altogether.i am 25 years but still im struggling to choose a career path.i understand that base of all my depression is about career & its a only solution .so when can i get a good job?

Birth date:23.1.1994
      Birth time:7.48Am
      Birth place: singarapettai(vill), krishnagiri.

• #93436 Reply
      TMR

Your marital life will pick up well in early 2023 and you are likely to go long distance with possibilities of a good job.

• #93447 Reply
      Shanmathi

Name: shanmathi
      DoB: 6/3/1993
      Time :10:54pm
      State: krishnagiri- Tamil Nadu

• #93455 Reply
      Deepika

Sir,
      I am feeling bad to face daily days, fighting with mother. When will I get marriage and share me about my career.

Deepika
      Place of birth: Arani, Tamil Nadu
      DoB:31/12/1992
      Time:3:55 am

• #93456 Reply
      Yuvaraj

Sir
      Please share about my marriage life and career.

Name:Yuvaraj
      DoB: 23/08/1996
      Place: krishnagiri Tamil Nadu
      Time:4:30am

• #93482 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house is pretty poor in strength and the eight house is very weak. Doubtful whether you will have a happy married life. Your career house is the best and you could capitalize on it. You can come through Paid consultation for more details.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #93447 in Marriage and Career related
Your information:

Cancel