Marriage and compatibility

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      San Sandar

I have learn western astrology however I am still learning about vendic astrology . There r a lot of things I couldn’t understand due to languages barrier. It would be helpful , if u checked about me and my twin flame marriage and compatibility. Him – 21 June  2001 , 00:30 am Phnom Penh Cambodia .Me – 16 Oct 2001 , 9:47 am Yangon Myanamr . I checked with one web and it’s say our compatibility is 7.5/10 but our Papasamyam is Not Satisfactory. What does it mean by that so we are not compatible? Is he really my husband I am very confuse . Best regards 

• #117211 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Papasamyam is when there are more doshas in the Girls chart than the boy chart, which means trouble to the boy. You should do complete horoscope matching before marriage to know the strength and weakness of your relationship. If you are looking a vedic chart compatibility reading between you and your beloved. Do let me know and I can help you accordingly.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #117216 Reply
        San Sandar

thanks for clear explanation, I did know some of my energies I have can trouble to the boy and i don’t mean to hurt or annoy  him but it just my energy is being like but I am trying my best to be kind and gentle to him as much as I can be so that our relationship will go far . By mean that , I would like to know about our weakness and strength more . Could u please help me with it .

• #117335 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Papasamyam is one of the many things we see in horoscope matching. Suggest you look at detailed horoscope matching for a detailed analysis on your relationship.

Blessings

Navneet Khanna

Vedic astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117216 in Marriage and compatibility
Your information:

Cancel