Marriage and general aspects realted to mental health

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Aditya

Name: Aditya

DOB : 7/11/1995

Time: 13:45

Place: Vijayawada AP

Questions in general related to mental health marriage and stress and remedies to follow.

• #117424 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus have poor strength and that could be the reason for your problems. You should try to relocate to a far off place, ideally to another country which could help you regain your mental happiness.

• #117427 Reply
      Aditya

Sir. I am already in far off place. But still not help sir. I am always depressed. Is there marriage yoga ? I feel disinterested in everything and no emotions sir. I feel no purpose of life.

• #117428 Reply
      TMR

What is your current place of residence and how long you have been there? Often planetary positions when at the place of birth are powerless may become powerful when you change the place of residence to some 2000 kms or more away from birth place due to transit influences of planets which you could take advantage of. You will have to consult a good astrologer to evaluate such transit influences at different places of transit and select the best if possible. May be Japan is not the place for you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117428 in Marriage and general aspects realted to mental health
Your information:

Cancel