Marriage and Life

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Govind

Dear Sir
      Dob-07.12.1991
      Time 00:15
      PLACE-SHEOPUR M.P.

I want to know about my marriage kab tak hogi and love or arranged. Behaviour of my spouse. Upcoming life kesi rahegi.
      I love someone kya mujhy wo milegi

• #109650 Reply
      TMR

You have a strong Pravarjya Yoga in your horoscope which is preventing your marriage. Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus are highly malefic which participate in the above Yoga. Ensure that you get a good matching horoscope before finalising the marriage. Are you resident in MP or in any other place far away from the birth place in which case we will have to check the tranist horoscope too to give you any reply.

• #109663 Reply
      Govind

Sir i am residing in Agra U.P. I am not living at my birth place.

• #109665 Reply
      TMR

That is too small a distance and there will be no change in the evaluation.

• #109709 Reply
      Govind

sir meri upcoming life kesi rahegi or shadi kab tak hogi

• #109710 Reply
      TMR

Ensure that you get a good matching horoscope before finalizing the marriage failing which your marital life will be difficult to put up with. It is difficult to predict marriage timing for people who have a Pravarjya Yoga. Lord Buddha is a classic example of a person with strong Pravarjya Yoga.

• #109743 Reply
      Govind

Sir you means as per my charts me sanyad le sakta hu. esa yog he meri kundli me.

• #109749 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you have understood my observation.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #109650 in Marriage and Life
Your information:

Cancel