Marriage and spouse.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Preeti

I want to know about my marriage and spouse… Preeti.. 09/02/1993…13:45 pm… Jind haryana

• #107203 Reply
      Preeti

Plzzz replyy…. Personal problems are there

• #107209 Reply
      Amit astro

It seems from your chart that you are very courageous, daring and aggressive at times. Also overthinking is not good for you. Your stress level in also high. Expenses too…
      Are you already facing any problem in your past and present relation with someone? What exactly you want to know about marriage?

• #107219 Reply
      Preeti

Yes sir i m facing problem… But from family side.. Pressure of marriage…i want to know when will my marriage takes place and any idea about my spouse… N u r ryt about my nature

• #107222 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Definitions in astrology” on Navagraha astrology Online and you will know the scope of astrology in predicting marriage.

• #107233 Reply
      Amit astro

The question is that do you really want to get married? If yes then there is full chance of getting married in the coming 8-10 months. But along with that your chart says that you are already in a relationship/affair. If you have any questions about your spouse then send me his birth details. For any qusetions/query you can email me [email protected].

God Bless you…

• #107234 Reply
      Preeti

Sir I mail u on the email u gave me… Plzz check tha mail sir.. I need ur advice

• #107235 Reply
      Preeti

Sir I want to know whether my spouse will be of my choice or not…???

• #107242 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot answer a question like the one you have asked. Even if he is not of your choice there are all possibilities that you could be happy with him in due course. And marriage is only a union of body, mind and soul and the rituals of marriage has no place in life and it is only for public knowledge.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #107235 in Marriage and spouse.
Your information:

Cancel